1. What personally identifiable information is collected from this web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Jenny Langridge is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to information that you voluntarily provide via the contact from or contract and questionaire.
I will use your contact information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party outside Magpie-Eye Photography.
Unless you specifically ask me not to, I may contact you in the future via email to tell you about specials, new products or services.
Your Access to and control over information
You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the contact form on my website:
• See what data I have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data I have about you.
• Have me delete any data I have about you.
• Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While I use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, I also protect your information offline. I am the only person who will access any information you have provided, and will use this information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service). The computers and servers where I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.