Miranda & Family
So How does it work?
- You need a reasonably good camera phone, the better your phone’s camera lens the better the image quality, if you are not sure just drop me a message and I can check.
- You need Zoom (or Facetime) installed on your phone, it’s free and easy but if you need help just let me know.
- Book a time slot, shoots last 40 mins, you get 10 images and please bear in mind the quality of image will be much lower than a usual shoot which is reflected in the cost.
- Transfer £50 and, if you wish, nominate a key worker. For every shoot booked I will be offering a complimentary shoot to a key worker nominated by yourself or other clients.
- For the shoot itself we will be on a Zoom meeting (or Facetime), I will direct you to use your rear-facing camera and where to position the phone. Once the phone is in position I will direct you where to sit/stand etc and take screen grabs on my laptop. Those screengrabs are then edited and post produced to a selection of best shots as with any other photoshoot.
- Images are delivered via online gallery like this. You can share and print (up to around 11x15cm) as you wish.